By registering for our training courses and workshops, you agree to adhere by our policy on course cancellations, course rescheduling and refunds.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration for the selected training course or workshop. This will not apply to all WSQ courses and SkillsFuture Credits eligible courses, in which subsequent follow-up from our team will be done after your registration and payment of S$100.00 deposit.
- Seating in class will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Participants are required to bring along your own writing materials (i.e. pen and paper) and water bottle for own consumption during the session. You are also encouraged to bring along your sweater and come in covered shoes.
Photography and Videography
- Video-taking during the session is strictly prohibited. Photo-taking is allowed at appropriate times during the session.
- Photos and videos may be taken during the sessions by authorised persons, and may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by School of Coffee.
- Your course fee is not refundable if you do not show up for your registered session(s).
- If your no-show for any of your registered session(s) is due to a valid reason, to be accepted at School of Coffee’s discretion, and you are able to produce supporting document for your no-show, we can reschedule your session(s) at no administrative charge.
Minimum Number for Class Commencement
- For a training course or workshop to commence, the minimum number of sign-ups must be met. School of Coffee reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scheduled session(s) if the minimum number of sign-ups is not met.
- In the event that the minimum number of sign-ups is not met, School of Coffee may have to cancel the training course or workshop and reschedule the students to alternative course date(s) and/or timing at no administrative charge.
- If you are unable to attend any of the proposed alternative course date(s) and/or timing, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee.
- Any request to reschedule a course or workshop to another date or timing must be submitted in writing via email at least 72 hours before the scheduled commencement of session, subject to an administrative fee of S$30.00.
- Any request to reschedule sent in with less than 72 hours’ notice shall not be processed.
- You are only allowed to reschedule maximum twice, unless supported by valid reason(s) to be accepted at School of Coffee’s discretion.
Course/Workshop Cancellation and Refund
- Should a course or workshop be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or if the minimum number of sign-ups is not met, reschedule of class will be made at no administrative charge or refund option will be made available.
- To receive a full refund, any cancellation of registered course or workshop must be done in writing via email at least seven days before the scheduled course or workshop date.
- Deposit of S$100.00 made for SkillsFuture Credits eligible courses will not be refunded for your cancellation of registered course, regardless how much in advance the cancellation was done.